Website usage terms and conditions – Raw Hair Extension Training
The term ‘Raw’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
Raw Training UK
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
· The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
· Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
· Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
· This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
· All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
· Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
· From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
· Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
It is your responsibility to check with your current insurance provider that upon completion of this course, you will be covered.
We recommend Professional Beauty Direct Insurance, Towergate Insurance, Professional Hair Direct Insurance. These companies are the leading hair and beauty insurance companies in the United Kingdom.
Payment of Courses
CHEQUES NEED 7 DAYS PRIOR CLEARANCE, BANK TRANSFER 3 DAYS PRIOR PAYMENT
Cash can be used on the day of training. PayPal is subject to a 6% Surcharge and must be paid
2 working days prior to the course from an authorised account and 10 working
days from an unauthorized account.
If we for any reason have to cancel a training course, we will refund any monies to you within 7 days. This is where our liability and indemnity to you ends. We will always try and re-arrange another date for the training course in the first instance. If a student wishes to cancel a course within 6 working days, half of the course cost will come into force. Over 7 working days, the student will owe Raw 50.00 of the balance.
In all instances we will reserve the right to keep your deposit.
If the student fails to pay any monies owed, we will seek a debt collection agency to recover all costs involved.
Deposit or Cancellation Charge :-
By booking a course with RAW you will agree to pay a Deposit (via card) or a cancellation charge (verbal agreement).
The deposit is a fixed fee of £50.00. The cancellation charge is as follows :-
If a student wishes to cancel a course within 4 working days, half of the course cost will come into force. Over 5 working days, the student will owe Raw 50.00 of the balance. This is to prevent cancellations at a late stage. ALL UNPAID DEBTS WILL BE SENT TO A LOCAL DEBT COLLECTION AGENCY, WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL FEES YOU INCUR BECAUSE OF LATE CANCELLATION OR PAYMENT.